Careers at Ajax Turner
Protect your family in times of need with medical insurance. With this benefit, the Company pays more of the premium than the team member.
HSA and HRA Benefits
When the team member contributes to the Health Savings Account, so does the company. Company paid Health Reimbursement Arrangement also helps limit medical expenses for the team member. These programs help pay for up front expenses and deductibles.
Enroll in dental coverage for you or your entire family. With this benefit, the Company pays more of the premium than the team member.
Company Paid / No Cost Coverages
Life insurance, short term disability and long term disability all paid by the company, zero cost to team members.
Aflac Accident and Cancer Policies
Supplemental insurance programs are available to help in times of need.
Enroll in this low cost program for yourself or your entire family.
Paid Time Off
Work hard and enjoy your time off with family and friends. Ajax Turner Company offers Vacation Time, Personal Days and Paid Holidays.
401k Profit Sharing and Matching
Plan for the future and Ajax Turner Company can help with profit sharing and matching contributions. This program also includes free, professional investment advice.
We are currently hiring both Service Representatives and Service Assistants. Class A License or Permit preferred, but not required.
Please watch the quick video above to see the day in the life of an Ajax Turner Service Representative
Night Warehouse Order Selector
Pay starts at $15.00 per hour with the potential to earn up to $30.00 per hour for highly productive and accurate Order Selectors.
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, extra technical education a plus
· 1 year of related plumbing, electrical, or HVAC knowledge and experience preferred
· Licensed electrician, plumber, or HVAC / commercial refrigeration experience preferred
· Excellent safety record and understanding of the importance of workplace safety
· Must be a very personable and a great communicator with a demonstrated ability to mentor and coach
· Tow Motor / MPE Certified or willing to train for this certificate
· Any experience operating and maintaining a Tennant T20 scrubber very strong plus
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conducting daily facility inspection to identify cleanliness and maintenance issues, ensuring facilities systems are within operational standards
· Properly prioritizing tasks and executing to operational standards
· Executing the Ajax Turner preventative maintenance plan
· Assist facilities supervisor with managing outside vendors, repair service providers, and cleaning service providers
· Troubleshooting and performing basic mechanical / HVAC / Electrical tasks
· Demonstrating the ATCO's mission, vision, and values in all responsibilities
Shift Hours: 8:30am-6pm (Must be flexible as these may change slightly)
Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
Seasonal Service Assistant
SCHEDULE: No Weekends! Home Each Day! Tuesday-Friday. Start at approximately 5AM - until completion of route. 40-45 hour average work week. We are flexible with our schedules. Offer a schedule that works best for you in the interview process, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Pay: $12 per hour plus Overtime
We do provide uniforms as well!
Duties: Delivering products in a safe and timely manner to all customers, following an assigned daily route. Will repetitively lift 40-50 pounds throughout the day.
Following instructions of Service Reps to rotate all products, stock shelves, report out of stocks, organize back stock, and relocate products as directed.